Time Tunnel 1987 episode

Rick1234567S

Mar 8, 2024, 1:14:21 AMMar 8
to Meaningless nonsense
Aliens removing oxygen from the atmosphere.

My replay in reddit

I'll look that up! Thanks...

"Aliens stationed in 1987 New England prepare to drain Earth of oxygen. With Vincent Beck, Heather Young, Gary Haynes. "

The Gulf Breeze UFO incident was a series of claimed UFO sightings in Gulf Breeze, Florida,

There was an alleged UFO incident on Ilkley Moor on 1 December 1987.[1] A retired police officer claimed that he was abducted by aliens while on a morning walk and briefly held on their craft before being returned to the moor.[2] The man took a photograph of the moor which he said shows one of the aliens that abducted him.[2]

Jan 2, 1987 — JAPANESE CREW TELLS OF ENCOUNTER OVER ALASKA

If this is a matrix intel show then I know what it is about.

Not sure I should tell but A.I. some are machine helpers in bodies and when they screw up, they are no longer permitted to breathe oxygen from the atmosphere, they drag an oxygen bottle around with them.

That would be the reference to David or Luke his predecessor. And David in 1987 back dated the making of 20 copies of the earth in 1989 to 1987 and made people believe he had made the copies and owned them.

See Heaven is a place on earth music video, Belinda Carlisle 1987 and see her husband, in that video he is a David.

They were claiming that I illegally made the copies, hence why they use bandits in the video and he confiscated them Or similar story.

All Davids were decommissioned for mutiny as a result.

end quote

So then we have to figure out if I had to reset back to 1968 or if I was in linear time that would mean someone else made the copies.

These copies are worth 100 quadrillion dollars in earth money.

So then probably what happenned wa sI did not reset I was in linear time and they back dated that episode. Went back and filmed an episode that included that reference and so Wanda in galactic admin shown in the wikipedia Time Tunnel TV show article article was implicated with David as a co conspirator and she is represented by Ghizlane Maxwell and in prison.

I already explained all this. The number of copies made were the result of how hard I raise my hand up to make them while talking to father nature.

The universal mainframe made the copies based on my command.

So you see I am not sure how they ever thought that the universal mainframe would agree with what they were saying.

And David acting on its behalf to seize those copies with Wanda.

The fact that they have been removed shows no one was going to fall for that grand theft auto.