Ethics of copy paste for a paradise island dream

Rick1234567S

May 7, 2024, 5:04:14 PMMay 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So then lets suppose you copy paste a nice girl you find onto your desert island and provide a dream experience for them.

For your own benefit as well so that you can enjoy their company.

So they are a copy of the real person in the backup data lets suppose.

So at this point nothing you do affects the other real person. The only way it could is if later you paste over them, and then whatever memories they have they would keep.

In our world here we rarely remember dreams at all neither do we understand what it was about or why we were dreaming that. Nor who provided it or why.
So dreams are transitory ephemeral and without a lot of value to people as a result.

In fact memories are transitory and ephemeral if you look back you will not remember your life unless you are one of those who have total recall and they are not overly happy that they have it.

If you keep a diary you will record your life events. You might even remember the list of events in your diary, but that does not mean you will remember doing it or what it was like except for maybe one small scene you will piece together and chances are it is a negative experience you have logged into long term memory so as to learn not to do that again.

The pleasant memories you will have forgotten.
Experiences you have with people that you thought were memorable they might not remember it at all. Your children that you fuss over taking them everywhere then later ask them about it they can't remember ever doing it. All that effort you put into it and they can't even remember it.

What we do remember about things is from repetition like riding a bike or playing an instrument and seeing the same sort of things on TV and in the real world those add up to a type of memory of things to watch out for or to pay attention to.
If you make a conscious effort to remember something you might remember it a bit as time goes on or if you think it was very important you will remember it if you keep remembering it in detail to refresh your memory and if it wasn't too long ago.

It comes down to is doing things in the moment and it is all transitory as things change every moment as well.
So like Groundhog Day film where he is there with her in bed and he is apprehensive about it yet she is fine with it.
So what if it is the same day as long as it is a good day is her attitude.
And that is what it comes down to.
So you would copy paste them into a set and you have just made them. They are a new person, the real one is where you got the data in backup.
AND they are a backup and not the real person either.

Rick1234567S

May 7, 2024, 5:40:54 PMMay 7
to Meaningless nonsense
So then no sense bothering the real person if they are older and elsewhere living a different life unless of course they are your family and long term friends.
And with them you would not do that you would merely be living a normal life with them and as such you both could remember your days and those memories fade roughly at the same time as you go through time together.

My daughter Maisie and I for instance. So here you see although the simulator is a personal computer and you could treat it all like that you need some real company to be happy.
So if you have family like I do thank your lucky stars to begin with.
Since the rest is ephemeral transitory and has very little meaning. Wham bam thank you mam. No matter how you dress it up you are copying and pasting someone to a desert island in order to enjoy them and have sex with them.
As soon as you cum you will want to leave in all probability since chances are you are not compatible as people but merely want to have sex.

And in fact people look at the earth like that where it is all prostitution. On any level of society where a woman lets say an aristocrat marries for money or anyone marries for security and that includes money or employment and a home and things of that nature that are to be had by money.

Once we remove the romanticism where guys tend to believe in true love and monogamy and fidelity which are occasional and transitory and fluctuate with circumstances as the statistics show. Things change in 7 years they are divorced in 8.

People change bodies change environments and conditions change and so they split up as a result.

So I have a lot of daughters who I am compatible with so for me anything other than a normal life with them, looking after them taking them places, would be my own private thing like a dad who has some privacy. And them as well where they get their own level of privacy and maybe if old enough get to use Time Stretch Earth privately with their sisters and I would be out of the loop unless they brought me into their loop once I was satisfied it was safe enough to do that.

So my plan has been to have a baseline of normality backup done then to build from there.
But my family is part of my baseline of normality that I want to preserve.

In their case if they keep their present memories and just use their old body where it was saved then you see that seems to be more ethical.
Of course I am out of their personal loop right now and don't know if those memories are good or bad or important at all.

Where it seems ethically strange is if you reset them and use a copy from backup and now then whatever other copy is roaming around doesn't get all that.
They get nothing but disappointment.
So you wouldn't be ethically challenged if you had the real one that was up to date and just used their bodies from the past.

For transitory fun with strangers you could just do a backup then remove  them from the set with reset.

And so for instance if you copy pasted in sci-fi author Robert Heinlein to enjoy some dinner conversation, now what? He s a copy you have had to show him everything so he would react normal at dinner. And you have great conversation and a good dinner and now its time for him to go home.
So he would believe he is going home but you would be merely deleting him.
You can't change the timeline by pasting him  back he would write and change history.

If you did a backup when you restore that backup he wouldn't be hungry for dinner. And he would be expecting to go home so you should do a backup before dinner. After you have shown him everything.
He will say the same things at the dinner table. But you can ask different questions.

You can keep him as a guest even and go do things together see things show him a modern world and show him a magic technical world of the matrix.
You might remain friends even if you were compatible. He would come to know he is a copy.

I don't know that it matters. When you control the horizontal and the vertical like they say in the Outer Limits TV show.
They are not giving you options there.

Rick1234567S

May 8, 2024, 2:35:22 PMMay 8
to Meaningless nonsense
I think this message did not get archived in my inbox.