GSoC 2021 Introduction

Uran Maimekov

Apr 6, 2021, 9:54:01 AM4/6/21
to MDnalysis-devel
Hi,

I'm Uran Maimekov, Master student at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Bioinformatics specialization). Now I am working on my Master thesis investigating the importance of residues to protein structure. In this project, I use your MDAnalysis library, so I already went through your docs. For that reason, I'm interested in participating in your GSoC projects, especially in projects 1 (Molecular volume and surface analysis) and 2 (Generalize groups).
My master project (where MDAnalysis is used) is on Github, but in private rep (if you are interested, I can open it)
Thanks

Sincerely,
Uran Maimekov