Communication channels with mentors

Estefania Ojeda

May 17, 2021, 5:55:45 PM5/17/21
to MDnalysis-devel
Hello team,
What would be the best channel to start discussing with the group of assigned mentors? I'm interested in discussing the timeline and the best time to be in touch given our time zones.
What is the usual way to connect? Maybe via discord?
If possible, it would be great to schedule a video call too.

Thanks.

Oliver Beckstein

May 17, 2021, 7:10:34 PM5/17/21
to mdnalysis-devel
Hi Estefania,

We’ll get in touch soon. Hugo is sorting out details from our end.

Oliver
--
Oliver Beckstein (he/his/him)

MDAnalysis – a NumFOCUS fiscally sponsored project

Estefania Ojeda

May 17, 2021, 11:50:51 PM5/17/21
to mdnalys...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer, Oliver.
Cheers.

Estefania Barreto-Ojeda
PhD Candidate Biophysical Chemistry
Centre for Molecular Simulation
VP Finances - BGSA
University of Calgary, AB, Canada.

hugomac...@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 2:55:12 AM5/18/21
to MDnalysis-devel
Hi Estefania,
I think we will communicate primarily in the  `gsoc` and `developers` channel on Discord. :)
If it is getting too cluttered we may consider other options.
Cheers