Introduction

Moritz Schäffler

Mar 1, 2023, 3:42:17 AM3/1/23
to MDnalysis-devel
Hey everyone,

I am Moritz Schäffler from Cologne Germany. I am a PhD student in the Computional Biochemistry group of Birgit Strodel at the research center Jülich. I did my Bachelor/Master in Physics at the University of Freiburg and have been working with MD simulations ever since my bachelor project. In this time the MDanlysis software package has been invaluable for my work and I am excited to be able to contribute to this project!

PS:

Oliver Beckstein

Mar 1, 2023, 12:43:13 PM3/1/23
to mdnalysis-devel
Hi Moritz,

Willkommen bei MDAnalysis ;-)

On Mar 1, 2023, at 1:42 AM, Moritz Schäffler <moritz-s...@web.de> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I am Moritz Schäffler from Cologne Germany. I am a PhD student in the Computional Biochemistry group of Birgit Strodel at the research center Jülich. I did my Bachelor/Master in Physics at the University of Freiburg and have been working with MD simulations ever since my bachelor project. In this time the MDanlysis software package has been invaluable for my work and I am excited to be able to contribute to this project!

Awesome!
Thanks, I commented — you’re almost done.

(And please excuse the somewhat terse comments, I am doing code reviews when I have a few spare minutes in my day, which is full with non-MDA things :-( ).

Oliver

--
Oliver Beckstein (he/his/him)

GitHub: @orbeckst

MDAnalysis – a NumFOCUS fiscally sponsored project