Introduction

­Geongi Moon

Aug 15, 2023, 10:06:46 AM8/15/23
to MDnalysis-devel
Hello everyone,

I am Geongi Moon, a senior student majoring in chemistry at Seoul National University.
Currently, I am using MDAnalysis in my project, and I'd like to express my gratitude to all the contributors to MDAnalysis. I  look forward to making further contributions to MDAnalysis in the future.

Regards,
Geongi Moon

Oliver Beckstein

Aug 15, 2023, 11:21:41 AM8/15/23
to mdnalys...@googlegroups.com
Hello Geongi Moon,

Welcome to the MDAnalyis community! Great to hear that you want to contribute. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions here or on discord.

Best wishes,
Oliver