New to Open source

Kaustav Das

Aug 23, 2022, 7:05:05 AM8/23/22
to MDnalysis-devel
Hello! I am Kaustav a 3rd year student of Computer Science Engineering, I am good with python and new to Open Source. I will like to contrbute towards the Type Hinting project and the benchmarking project. I have had previous experience with Machine learning and also I know Java.

Hugo Macdermott-Opeskin

Aug 23, 2022, 8:26:29 AM8/23/22
to mdnalys...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Kaustav!

We love having new contributors! Try look for open issues on our issue tracker that have the ‘good-first-issue’ tag. That will be the best place to start.

Cheers

Hugo