Project

Zahra Ali

Apr 19, 2021, 11:20:42 PM4/19/21
to mdnalys...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am Zahraa Kamaz, a senior researcher working on drug discovery project. I used md simulation to figure out the conformational change upon ligand binding with bacteria efflux pumps. I am interested to join md simulation analysis group and the summer programe. I just got noticed about it by social media. So please If I still have an opportunity to join the programe, let me know or help me shaping the project.
Thank you.

ialibay

Apr 20, 2021, 5:45:33 AM4/20/21
to MDnalysis-devel
Hi,

Welcome to MDAnalysis!

> I am interested to join md simulation analysis group and the summer programe.
Sorry if I am misunderstanding, by summer programe do you mean Google Summer of Code (GSoC)?
If so, unfortunately the GSoC application submission deadline has passed for this year.

If you are still interested in contributing to MDAnalysis, we always welcome new contributions. Please see here for more details: https://userguide.mdanalysis.org/stable/contributing.html#contributing-to-mdanalysis

Best regards,

Irfan