Broken link + My Introduction

Pandey Ganesha

Mar 30, 2023, 12:18:04 PM3/30/23
to MDnalysis-devel
Hello everyone, I am Ganesh, student of Computer Science Engineering, India. I want to contribute to open source projects. I just wanted to know that Do I need to have scientific expertise in Molecular Modelling to contribute to this Project? Even though I don't have the expertise, I am always ready to learn new concepts. Is this project for me?

Git Hub profile : Ganesha910

BUG:
on page mdanalysis,  following link https://userguide.mdanalysis.org/stable/quickstart.html is broken under the heading Complete the Quick start Guide.
I tried to locate this page on github but did not find.

Oliver Beckstein

Mar 30, 2023, 12:29:47 PM3/30/23
to mdnalysis-devel
Hello Ganesh,

Welcome to MDAnalysis.

I wanted to say thank you for alerting us to the broken link in the GSOC post — I just fixed it.

--
Oliver Beckstein (he/his/him)

GitHub: @orbeckst

MDAnalysis – a NumFOCUS fiscally sponsored project