new Core Developers: Fiona and Micaela

Oliver Beckstein

Apr 28, 2021, 6:51:30 PM4/28/21
to mdnalysis-devel
The MDAnalysis Core Developers welcome two new Core Developers:

Micaela (@micaela-matta) and Fiona (@fiona-naughton)

Your experience and perspective have already been invaluable and we hope you’ll contribute more in the future and make MDAnalysis better for everyone!

The Core Developers provide project leadership for the whole MDAnalysis project. They invest a substantial amount of time into MDAnalysis in the form of discussions, development of code and documentation, reviewing and merging code, development of educational materials and proposals, helping everybody on our mailing lists and discord channels, and simply being good stewards and members of our community.

Oliver (on behalf of the MDAnalysis Core Developers)

--
Oliver Beckstein (he/his/him)

MDAnalysis – a NumFOCUS fiscally sponsored project