Introduction

Shaivi Malik

Mar 30, 2023, 8:31:29 AM3/30/23
to MDnalysis-devel
Hello everyone,

I am Shaivi, Computer Science and Engineering major from India. I just contributed for the first time. I love working with simulation and ML models. Looking forward to future collaboration and contribution during and after GSOC.

Regards
Shaivi Malik

Project Manager MDAnalysis

Mar 31, 2023, 5:31:34 AM3/31/23
to MDnalysis-devel
Hi Shaivi,

Thank you for your efforts and first contribution to MDAnalysis! Now that you have had your first PR merged, the next step would be to draft your proposal. See here for our guidance on "How to write a great application." To seek feedback from the MDAnalysis mentorsregister as a contributor and submit your project idea. Please upload a PDF (`DRAFT` in the file name) of your proposal - which includes a Google doc link to your proposal - to the GSoC program website. Mentors can then provide feedback directly on your Google doc. When you are ready to submit the final version of your proposal, you can export your Google doc proposal as a PDF and re-upload to the GSoC site.

Please keep in mind that we have the GSoC mailing list as a place for all discussions related to GSoC.

We are looking forward to reviewing your proposal.

All the best,
Jenna