NABA ACAS Count

David Smith

Jun 23, 2024, 2:29:48 PMJun 23
to MDLepsOdes
The 28th ACAS NABA 4th of July count is scheduled for Saturday, June 29. This count primarily covers the Audrey Carroll Sanctuary and Fred Archibald Sanctuary owned by the Audubon Society of Central Maryland. If interested in participating, please contact me directly. The rain date will be Sunday, June 30.

Thanks,
David Smith

Kathy Barylski

Jul 2, 2024, 4:18:43 PMJul 2
to mdlep...@googlegroups.com
Moth Id- my in field revised thought of Confused Eusarca was correct. The White Slant-line is a close cousin but has fewer markings