Stagecoach on Rail Replacement

JFO

Jun 23, 2024, 5:20:39 PM (14 days ago) Jun 23
to Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
While sitting at home at about 20:05PM this Sunday 23rd, a Stagecoach 23 or 73 plate MMC drove past my house in Dover with Rail Replacement on the rear destination.
The only planned engeneering works in our area today that I know of are in Medway and a Headcorn-Ashford, which as far as I'm aware can't use double deckers, however while running an erand about 14:45PM I did also notice some E-Rail at Dover with YMS Y3YMS/LJ53NGU covering it though I couldn't see where it was going, hence why I thought all this was worth a mention.

davidb...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2024, 8:38:47 AM (13 days ago) Jun 24
to mdekb...@googlegroups.com

They did have some issues with signalling at Dover Priory yesterday leading to some cancellations, so it may have been to do with that.

Dave Burrin

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2024 9:05 PM

simon....@offmyplanet.com

Jun 24, 2024, 8:38:48 AM (13 days ago) Jun 24
to Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
There was a signal failure in the Dover area yesterday afternoon with rail replacement laid on - https://x.com/Se_Railway/status/1804849315216523516

Simon