Works Contract to Tilmanstone Salads

Yametazamwa mara 670
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Darryl Meades

hayajasomwa,
1 Nov 2021, 18:18:5401/11/2021
kwa Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
Advertised on the Bakkavor (Tilmanstone Salads ) Facebook page is a new (trial) workers service. This has been registered as Stagecoach 'BK1' on the DVSA website. The timetable has been published on Facebook and is attached.

Will anyone be around at 01:00 or 02:00 to photograph the return journey? 😉

D.
FB_IMG_1635803359522.jpg

Neil Gow

hayajasomwa,
2 Nov 2021, 13:55:0302/11/2021
kwa Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
It's interesting that Stagecoach have it as this type of work often goes to smaller operators, and given that they currently don't have enough staff to run their scheduled services it seems a strange time to be taking on new work.

Neil.

JFO

hayajasomwa,
2 Nov 2021, 16:23:5102/11/2021
kwa Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
"Will anyone be around at 01:00 or 02:00 to photograph the return journey?", Well Daryl I know I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy!, though I can see why you'd all assume that I'd be the one to capture it at night, but to be honest I prefer night shots I can walk to...
I must admit I was as surprised as Neil when I saw this was being operated by Stagecoach, especially as Bayliss, L&I Coaches and Kings Ferry are all just down Pike Road, having said that, Bayliss YR61RVC has driven past my house every morning this week with 80A Dover Schools on the destination...

JFO

hayajasomwa,
15 Feb 2022, 01:02:3315/02/2022
kwa Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
While on my drive on Saturday 12th, as mentioned I saw Stagecoach "Loop" MMC 26239 YW19VNJ operating Route BK1 to Tilmanstone Salads: https://www.flickr.com/photos/69558134@N05/51876729952/, and on the way home I stopped off at the turning for Bakkavor just in time to see the BK1 arrive about 15:30PM by which time it had picked up quite a good load, however contrary to Nicholas Kings previous reports: https://groups.google.com/g/mdekbusclub/c/Y48jZoyKwjw, the vehicle used for the BK1 now runs in service back to Thanet and I saw YW19VNJ leaving with another healthy load, and in adition to this Stagecoach operated run, Bayliss Executive Travel are also doing a run to Bakkavor from the Folkestone Area which I see drivng through Dover each afternoon, usually with their MM16BAY or V44BAY doing the honours and I have noticed Bayliss on that run since September 2021, though I'm sure Geoff Loyd will fill us in on any exact details.

Nicholas King

hayajasomwa,
15 Feb 2022, 04:50:0915/02/2022
kwa mdekb...@googlegroups.com

Extra journeys were introduced on BK1 from 3rd January as reported in Invicta last month.

Nicholas King

JFO

hayajasomwa,
28 Apr 2022, 16:00:3028/04/2022
kwa Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
Stagecoach now appear to be doing another run to Bakkavor/Tilmanstone Salads this time to and from the Folkestone Area, and I have seen it drivng through Dover Pencester Road at 16:20PM each weekday afternoon over the last 2 weeks, with MMC SN66VVT 10706 usually being the designated vehicle: https://www.flickr.com/photos/69558134@N05/52036318301/, though I don't know whether this has replaced the Bayliss Executive Travel operated run I previously mentioned, which they seem to still operate on Sundays & Public Holidays, including Sunday 24th of April 2022 when Geoff Loyd drove passed me in V44BAY/YA65BMY (with Bakkavor stickers in the window), so I assume he can fill us in on any exact details.

Nicholas King

hayajasomwa,
29 Apr 2022, 01:05:0429/04/2022
kwa mdekb...@googlegroups.com

The Bayliss working is from and to Ashford (March Invicta refers).  The Stagecoach working from and to Cheriton is a new operation, as far as I know.

Nicholas King