A brace of Tridents in Ore

Neil Gow

Jul 2, 2024, 12:56:20 AM (6 days ago) Jul 2
to Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
Four of Hastings' five Tridents were out today and unusually stayed on the same diagrams all day, with one each on 21, 22, 31 and 98. I captured two of these passing Ore Christchurch within a few minutes of each other. 17734 is now the oldest closed top bus running in normal service with Stagecoach in Britain and is on a 22 to the Ivy Gardens (old Kings Head) terminus (and was to be my PlusBus ride back to Warrior Square). 18176 has now been formally allocated here from the reserve fleet, although already here since around February, and is seen part way round the Ore loop of service 31 (reminiscent of the 456 and 466 routeings of the mid-late 1970s).
n22_sceastkent18176-ore_2000pix.jpg
n21_sceastkent17734-ore_2000pix.jpg