Stagecoach Driver Training Bus 15039 LX58CGZ

JFO

Jun 8, 2023, 3:44:28 PM6/8/23
to Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
With regards to the recent discusions about other operators Driver Training vehicles, Stagecoach's ex East London Scania OmniCity Trainers are starting to hit the road, and I encountered 15039 LX58CGZ drivng through Dover this Thursday June 8th.
P1380342.JPG

Nicholas King

Jun 15, 2023, 1:12:43 AM6/15/23
to mdekb...@googlegroups.com

Sorry to be tedious, but that’s 15037.  15039 is not a Kent vehicle.

Nicholas King

JFO

Jun 15, 2023, 3:38:04 PM6/15/23
to Invicta Bus & Coach Newsgroup
Thanks Nicholas, My Flckr followers have just corrected me as well and to be honest I had a little difficulty spotting the number on this one, by the way if no one else has sent you a shot of one of these and you want to use this in Invicta,  do let me  know and you can have it.