Mddnmr 2.5 – out now!

Vladislav Orekhov

Jun 19, 2016, 5:54:05 PM6/19/16
to mddnmr

Mddnmr 2.5 – out now!

After several weeks of beta testing we would like to announce the release of new version 2.5 of the MddNMR package, which can be downloaded from http://mddnmr.spektrino.com

List of new features in 2.5:

  • Implementation of Virtual Echo (VE) – better results in CS processing

  • Faster implementation of IST algorithm for CS

  • 4D IST available (VE hardcoded)

  • New, improved qMDD

  • Poisson Gap sampling avalable in nussampler

  • several minor bug fixes

Check updated manual for details.

Krzysztof & Vladislav
Message has been deleted

Vladislav Orekhov

Jul 1, 2016, 8:03:41 AM7/1/16
to mdd...@googlegroups.com
We posted at http://mddnmr.spektrino.com an updated version of the program.
The modification addresses the installation  problems with shared libraries at some Linux systems. The latest version of mddnmr  includes executables  with statically liked libraries for several Linux platforms.

Best regards,
Vladislav
Krzysztof & Vladislav --

dahan

Apr 28, 2017, 1:10:44 PM4/28/17
to mddnmr
Hello Vladislov,
 When I processed 3D hncacb data with mddnmr2.5, I only got *ft file, the 2D projection files like 1H.15N.dat, 1H.13C.dat and 13C.15N.dat were all missed.
Do you know how to get them back. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Han

Vladislav Orekhov

Apr 29, 2017, 12:20:36 PM4/29/17
to mdd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Han,
usually, this means that the last command in the proc.sh, which is essentially nmrPipe command to extract projections, didn't work. You can run this line from a terminal as long as the main calculations have finished fine.

Regards,
Vladislav