Upcoming updates to MDD/Topspin?

Alexandar Hansen

Feb 5, 2015, 4:37:15 PM2/5/15
to mdd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was curious if or when one might expect the latest developments to be implemented in MDD-NMR, if they're not already? Namely, the Virtual-Echo improvement (Chem. Commun., 2014,50, 8947-8950  DOI: 10.1039/C4CC03047H) and Low-Rank reconstruction ( Angewandte Chemie International Edition Volume 54Issue 3pages 852–854, January 12, 2015 DOI: 10.1002/anie.201409291 ).

Also, do you know what improvements to expect in NUS processing in Topspin? The compressed sensing works very well, I find, but I of course want to make sure I'm getting the best reconstruction that I can.

Xiaobo Qu

Feb 5, 2015, 9:56:00 PM2/5/15
to Alexandar Hansen, mdd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexandar,

    Thanks for your interest in the low-rank reconstruction. Yes, we plan to implement this method in MDD-NMR but needs to wait for sometime.

Best,
Xiaobo

Vladislav Orekhov

Feb 6, 2015, 5:06:20 AM2/6/15
to mdd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
the Virtual-Echo should be avaliable in the latest releases of TopSpin. In the standalone mddnmr (qMDD) software, the Virtual-Echo feature is implemented in alpha version. It  is available upon request and under special agreement. We plan to fully introduce the VE feature into the public version of mddnmr the future.

/Vladislav

Alexandar Hansen

Feb 6, 2015, 9:17:57 AM2/6/15
to mdd...@googlegroups.com
Is that the upcoming Topspin 3.5? Or is it implemented in Topspin 3.2? There are very few details on how and what Topspin is actually doing ...

I look forward to all of the upcoming updates! Thanks for the quick replies!

Alex