RFI: Roseate Spoonbill at Lake Frank on 2 Aug 2021

Phil Davis

Nov 15, 2021, 4:06:50 PM11/15/21
to MDbirding
Hi MDBirders:

I am trying to sort of the Roseate Spoonbill reports from DC and MD
from this summer in preparation for the Records Committee reviews.

I have a report of sighting at Lake Frank in Derwood on 2 Aug 2021. A
photo was posted to FaceBook and iNaturalist. The photographer posted
that the bird stayed there for several days and was seen by several
other people.

If anyone on this group saw the bird and can substantiate other
dates, please let me know. Also, any other documentation (notes,
photos, or recollections) would be welcome to add to the review file.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Phil Davis, Secretary
MD/DC Records Committee