Sandhill Crane and Little Blues - addresses of both sites for mapping

JAMES SPEICHER

Jul 27, 2016, 3:13:53 PM7/27/16
to Patricia Wood, Maryland & DC Birding
Mayne's Tree Farm
3420 Buckeystown Pike
Adamstown, MD

Lilypons Water Gardens
6800 Lilypons Rd
[or Lily Pons Rd; listed both ways in the FRED Verizon Directory]
Adamstown, MD

To correct an earlier "factoid" of mine re Mayne's: They don't sell
LIVE trees. They do sell cut Xmas trees, but it's still not clear if
the sell retail or only wholesale. When I find out, I'll post that
info...useful as a thank you to the Mayne's people when the snow flies
as it will eventually.

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County
WA Co. MOS member

On 7/26/16, Patricia Wood <pw...@capaccess.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 7:43:02 PM UTC-4, Carol McClelland wrote:
>> Where exactly were you on 85?

Andy Wilson

Jul 27, 2016, 3:26:07 PM7/27/16
to JAMES SPEICHER, Patricia Wood, Maryland & DC Birding
It is retail - they also have hay rides and other stuff going on during Fall and Christmas.

I've dipped on the crane twice...must try again.

Andy Wilson
Frederick

Andy Wilson
Frederick, MD/Gettysburg College, PA