birding accessibility

Derek Richardson

May 18, 2023, 3:51:22 PM5/18/23
to Maryland & DC Birding
Hi everyone, has anyone heard of binoculars adapted for use by a (near) quadriplegic? Any pointers welcome.

Thanks,

P.S. To keep this on MD birding, I had 7 warbler sp at Rocky Gorge reservoir (Supplee Park) in PG County yesterday morning during a brief 30-min scouting, including a singing Canada Warbler.

--
Derek Richardson (he/him/his)
West Laurel MD USA

Sarah Lister

May 18, 2023, 4:24:11 PM5/18/23
to Derek Richardson, Maryland & DC Birding
Hi Derek. I don't know if you'll find this useful; Birdability has a page on adaptive equipment.
Happy Birding! Sarah

Derek Richardson

May 18, 2023, 4:30:51 PM5/18/23
to Sarah Lister, Maryland & DC Birding
Sarah, that's brilliant — thanks so much!