White-crowned Sparrow, Wheaton

Susan Hunt

May 11, 2021, 5:59:36 PM5/11/21
to Birding Listserve, Michael Wilpers, Laura Mol
This was a surprise in my backyard. Since my neighbors cut down all their trees, I don't often see much of interest so this little guy was a nice visitor.

Susan Hunt
Sligo Woods, Wheaton

JAMES SPEICHER

May 11, 2021, 9:24:08 PM5/11/21
to Susan Hunt, mdbirding
I still have two. We have them in abundance in the winter in FREDCO. I think my highest count was 8 but it could have been more.

Jim S