Looking for help for the Bowie and Annapolis CBC

Phil Davis

Dec 29, 2022, 1:17:45 PM12/29/22
to MDbirding
Hi MD Birders:

I have openings for counters for two upcoming Christmas Bird Counts (CBC).These can be morning, half-day efforts and newcomers are most welcome. These territories are mostly upland habitat with lots of woodpeckers, chickadees, titmice, nuthatches, sparrows, wrens, robins, bluebirds, etc.

Bowie CBC:
This year's Bowie CBC is on the Federal New Years Day holiday, Monday, 1/2/2023. I have two openings for counters within my Bowie CBC Area. These areas are both on the Anne Arundel County side of the river. One territory is around Crofton and the other territory is around Davidsonville.

Annapolis CBC:
I also have an opening for a small territory in my Area for the Annapolis CBC on New years Day, Sunday, 1/1/2023 for coverage around the Crownsville area in Anne Arundel County.

If you are interested and available, please contact me, off-list.

Thanks!

Phil

Phil Davis, Secretary
MD/DC Records Committee