Breeding Bird Survey website

John Stith

Dec 1, 2021, 8:25:05 AM12/1/21
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am working on an advocacy project supporting birds and native plants in Prince George's County. I'd like to use Breeding Bird Survey data to help build a list of bird species in decline due to non-native plants and the decline of insects. But the Breeding Bird Survey website has been down both times I checked this week.

Does anyone know when the website will be back up? Is there a different way for me to get the data without too much work?

Thanks,
John Stith
Chillum, Md.

Marcy Stutzman

Dec 1, 2021, 10:58:10 AM12/1/21
to Maryland & DC Birding
Contact the coordinator, info in newsletter.

Marcy Stutzman
Russett, MD 20724
AtlasNewsletter_Nov2021.pdf

Mary Maxey

Dec 2, 2021, 9:23:38 AM12/2/21
to John Stith, Warren Strobel
The Eastern Ecological Science Center (formerly Patuxent Wildlife Research Center) internet is down. They are working on it. It may take a while.

John Stith

Dec 3, 2021, 7:58:07 AM12/3/21
to Mary Maxey, Warren Strobel
Hi Mary and Warren -- thanks for the info -- and today I see the website is back up! I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with the local data.

John