M/DB and Amazon API Batchputattributes

Muhammad Imran

Jul 18, 2013, 7:27:05 AM7/18/13
to mdb-commu...@googlegroups.com
hello to all,

I am running into a problem with Amazon SDK for java and M/DB.

When i try PutAttributesRequest and inset the data..it works fine..

but when i try BatchPutAttributesRequest...i get an exception ..that the service does not support this action.

Anybody got an idea? if M/DB does not support batchputattributesrequest??????

thanks in advance

Rob Tweed

Jul 18, 2013, 7:47:17 AM7/18/13
to M/DB Community Forum
I don't think I implemented BatchPutAttributesRequest - you'd need to look inside the source code

Rob Tweed
Director, M/Gateway Developments Ltd
http://www.mgateway.com
EWD Mobile: Build mobile applications faster
http://www.mgateway.com/ewd.html