Basic privacy

jago stretton

Sep 12, 2021, 7:35:47 AM9/12/21
to md380...@googlegroups.com
HI, after looking into your md380 tools I see you have the mototrbo basic privacy cracking script but I was wondering if there was a way this could be made to work with dsd pluss fast lane etc I do have the md380 but the UV model so limited alot but I'm no good with script and coding and would like to know someone that could maybe point me in the right direction with something simple that could apply one basic privacy key at a time till I get clear speech? Is this something that could be achieved quite simply or not? Thanks in advance!