Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Black Man and his seven kids died from carbon monoxide poisoning, Obama cut off his electricity in winter!

1 visualizzazione
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Let Them Eat Batteries An' Sh*t!

da leggere,
7 apr 2015, 06:04:1407/04/15
PRINCESS ANNE, Md. (AP) — A man and his seven children found
dead in their Maryland home Monday were poisoned by carbon
monoxide from a generator they were using after the power
company cut off their electricity, a couple who identified
themselves as the man's mother and stepfather said.

Police found the bodies at the home in Princess Anne after being
contacted by a concerned co-worker of the father, who had not
been seen for days, Princess Anne police said in a news release.

They identified the deceased only as an adult and seven young
people ages 6 to the teens. They said the cause of the deaths
was still under investigation.

Bonnie and Lloyd Edwards, encountered outside the home by a
reporter from The Associated Press, identified themselves as the
mother and stepfather of Rodney Todd, 36, whom they identified
as the adult who died. They said Todd had seven children,
including five girls and two boys. The Edwardses said police
told them the family died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Bonnie Edwards identified the children as boys Cameron Todd, 13,
and Zycheim Todd, 7; and girls Tynijuiza Todd, 15; Tykira Todd,
12; Tybree Todd, 10; Tyania Todd, 9; and Tybria Todd, 6.

Lloyd Edwards said when police told them Todd had died, "It was
disbelief."

"It's so hard. How can you understand something like that?"

He said Delmarva Power had cut off the electricity to the house
because of an outstanding bill.

"To keep his seven children warm, (Todd) bought a generator,"
Lloyd Edwards said. "It went out and the carbon monoxide
consumed them."

Princess Anne Police Chief Scott Keller told the AP there was a
generator in the kitchen that was out of gasoline.

Matt Likovich, a spokesman for Delmarva Power, would not say
Monday night whether the power had been cut off. He said the
matter was being investigated.

Bonnie Edwards described her son as a loving, caring young man
who set an example for his children. "I don't know anyone his
age who would have done what he did" for his children, she said.
"I was so proud to say he took care of seven kids."

Todd was a utility worker at the nearby University of Maryland
Eastern Shore, said his supervisor Stephanie Wells. Wells, who
hadn't seen Todd since March 28, said she went to the house
Monday morning and knocked on the door, but no one answered. She
then filed a missing-person report with police.

Princess Anne is located on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Byker

da leggere,
7 apr 2015, 19:43:1807/04/15
"Let Them Eat Batteries An' Sh*t!" wrote in message

> PRINCESS ANNE, Md. (AP) — A man and his seven children found dead in their
> Maryland home Monday were poisoned by carbon monoxide from a generator
> they were using after the power company cut off their electricity, a
> couple who identified themselves as the man's mother and stepfather said.

Chances are they hadn't paid their electric bill all winter and only now has
it become warm enough for the power company to legally cut them off. Rodney
apparently never realized you're not supposed to run a generator indoors.
TNB!

Sn...@smack.com

da leggere,
8 apr 2015, 00:14:4108/04/15
On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:41:01 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>Chances are they hadn't paid their electric bill all winter and only now has
>it become warm enough for the power company to legally cut them off.

Sounds like you liked Hitler's way of dealing with "undesirables"?

Let Them Eat Batteries An' Sh*t!

da leggere,
8 apr 2015, 02:18:1008/04/15
In article <koa9iatu8v88ifqq2...@4ax.com>
At least he didn't drop to his knees and suck dick like Barack
Obama.

0 nuovi messaggi