Chestnut seedling plantings Fri Nov 10, Sat Nov 11, and Sun Nov 12

Bruce Levine

Nov 4, 2023, 10:11:14 AM11/4/23
to MD-TACF Orchard Volunteers, md-tacf-bo...@googlegroups.com, Cassie Stark
Dear chestnut volunteers,

We will be planting potted seedlings at:
    our BARC orchard in Beltsville on Friday Nov 10,
    our WSSC seed orchard in Triadelphia on Saturday Nov 11, and
    our CMREC seed orchard in Clarksville on Sunday Nov 12.

Work will be in the a.m. and we will announce the exact time shortly.   THe work involves drilling holes with an electric auger, planting the seedlings, and placing tree tubes and tags on the planting sites.   (About 50 seedlings at BARC, and 30 each at WSSC and CMREC).

We need 4-5 volunteers to help at each event.  If you are interested, please let me know at BruJ...@yahoo.com and I will provide the details.

Thanks,
Bruce Levine
MDTACF