[MCX Announcement] MCX/NeuroJSON training workshop date change - new dates: June 29-July 2

Qianqian Fang

Apr 24, 2024, 5:24:43 PM (14 days ago) Apr 24
to MCX-...@listserv.neu.edu, mcx-...@googlegroups.com, mcx-users, mmc-...@googlegroups.com

hi everyone,

I am sorry to let you know that we have to push the dates of our previously announced MCX/NeuroJSON training workshop dates by roughly 1 week to avoid conflict with a major conference.

The new dates are June 29-30 for MCX Training Workshop, and July 1-2 for NeuroJSON workshop/hackathon.

I have separately emailed those who had already registered and asked them to update their registration. We are sorry for this unexpected change and all the inconvenience it may cause.

If you are attending this workshop at the updated dates, please use the same link below to browse the updated registration form:

https://mcx.space/register/workshop/2024A

hopefully you are still available for the update dates.

again, we are sorry for this change. Let me know if you have any questions.

Qianqian