Last Thursday to prepare for Cha Cha Jack and Jill: $100! / Sat Jan 26 big Party at Silhouette's

Mike&Christina

Jan 22, 2008, 10:18:54 PM1/22/08
to mikech...@gmail.com
Come Thursday to prepare & sign up for Saturdays Jack & Jill Contest!!

Mike & Christina's progressive LA style Cha Cha Cha; On 2 classes for 2008 continue; You can still join the class this Thursday, to prepare and sign up for the competition. Get ready for Saturday, the 26th, to show off all you learned this month & more & YOU may will the $100 1st place prize!

New for 2008!: Every Thursday & the last Saturday 2008, we are teaching progressive classes; meaning the classes will review and build up each week. This month is Cha Cha Cha and next month is romantic salsa!
Beginning Students must be at the first class of the month and don't want to miss a class.
Intermediate Students can join in any time.
The final class will be the last Saturday of the Month; Jan 26th; where we will have the Cha Cha Cha Jack and Jill; On 2 Competition: $100 Cash !!!!!

All the classes and Saturday Event will be at Silhouette's in Burbank; 245 E Olive St 91502

More information Below:
Salsa Saturday Bash @ Silhouette's is New, so come check it out;

The last Saturday of every month; we will teach a higher level dance class that our more advanced students will enjoy and that all our regular Thursday students will have worked up to as well. After the class, Silhouette's will be open for social dancing and practice to DJ Pod Timba. . There will be shows, a Jack and Jill Contest , dance demo's and more.....All in the theme of the month. (THIS MONTH: CHA CHA CHA- NEXT MONTH: SALSA ROMANTICA)
Only $8 For the Classes --- All ages welcomed

Mike & Christina - www.mikechristina.com
myspace.com/miketicas
DJ Pod Timba - http://www.myspace.com/djpodtimba

For party questions, performing at Silhouette, etc. - call Raul Pavia at 818-585-8983. Visit www.myspace.com/kdszdad for pictures from previous Silhouette parties.
Thank you for supporting Salsa at Silhouette's this year!