Fwd: M&C Insider - SALSA HOLIDAY PARTY & ROCK WITH YOU!

Mike&Christina

Dec 21, 2010, 9:38:34 PM12/21/10
to mcs...@googlegroups.com
THURSDAY - Holiday Party - @ Olivia's!!!!
December 23rd with Raffle give aways!
MAMBO on "2" classes
8pm Basic,  8:45pm Int.  Only $8 then stay for free!
Going to be a fun month of dancing!
245 E Olive Burbank CA 91502

" NEW YEARS PRE PARTY DECEMBER 30TH !!!! GUEST: DJ NERO "

For birthday Parties or special events at Olivia's contact us at: mikech...@gmail.com

M&C Salsa Family Group outting to See Rock With You, will be January 1st.  Get your Tickets @ 45% off for the 9pm show at Olivia's the next 2 weeks.  VIP, and Center Section Seats for only $25 and $20.  It is going to be a great party @ the Portal Theatre!!!

For all other nights, you can get your tickets easy online.
All seats are great at the Portal!
Enter - Tickets & Events - Rock With You "Buy Tickets" online -
Pick your day/time -
Click "Let me pick my seats from a seating chart" -
Enter (christina) in the "Enter Code" box & hit "apply" -
Then go to ticket - check out
If you want to be a part of our Jan. 1st Salsa Outing, you can pay for your seats @ Olivia's with Marco, or Christina.

Check out our FREE SALSA RADIO 24/7 Below!

Live Salsa Radio
--
Mike & Christina,

--