Salsa Events/Classes/ Halloween Party!!!

Mike&Christina

Oct 17, 2008, 9:41:29 PM10/17/08
to mcs...@googlegroups.com

Mark Your Calendars!!!!

Wednesday's

Beg. Classes in San Fernando Valley

Corner of Amigo & Sherman Way

Dance 4 U Studio: 18574 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335
Mike's Salsa / Workout Class 8 - 9 PM Beg Level $15

Beg. Salsa Class, Thursday 23 in North Hollywood at

Millennium Dance Complex

5113 Lankershim Blvd. No Hollywood, CA

check our website for final details

October 31, Halloween Party + Salsa Class 8:30 - 9:30 pm

$800.00 for best Costume!!!!

For the Discounted List e-mail us your names at

mikech...@gmail.com

www.MikeChristina.com

Please Help us in Getting the Word Out for these last 2 Ladies Workshops, Oct 19 & Oct 27
Ladies Styling Performance Group Starting in November 2008!!!
call Christina for details 310 770 3890 or go to: mikechristina.com
The Ladies are getting ready for the Hawaii Salsa Congress 2009
e-mail us for discounted tickets!!!!

=================================================================================================================

Mike & Christina will be at:

The Manila Salsa Festival in the Philippines Nov 14 -17

if your planning to come let us know ASAP

Bangkok Salsa Fiesta Nov 21 - 23

Thailand

Please Help us in Getting the Word Out for these last 2 Ladies Workshops!!!

Hey Ladies,
Improve U'r Turns, Styling & Performance Level.
Everyone is asking me about when am I teaching Ladies Styling; I am NOW!! These are my ONLY Ladies Styling classes for the year!!!!

Ladies Styling Performance Group Starting in November 2008!!!

Thank you to Past Members: Sarah - Patti - Kali -------------- Cata - Rose - Monica (Not Pictured: Diana & Erlyn)
For more info, please e-mail Christina @ sea...@hotmail.com; Thanks all!!!
Ladies in Red directed and Choreographed by Christina Haggerty, Starting again in November!

Locations: SMS: Santa Monica Studio; 1334 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica CA
                MDC: Millennium Dance Complex; 5113 Lankershim Blvd. North Hollywood, CA 91601: LOFT
The October workshops are for everyone, well for all Ladies; you will learn some of the choreography plus salsa styling & turns technique. This will include a jazz-like warm up with body isolations, and some yoga to strengthen and stretch our bodies.
October 19th
Sunday Workshop, Santa Monica Studio: SMS 3-5PM (Only $20 for 2 hour - intensive).

October 25th
Saturday Workshop, Millennium Dance Complex: MDC: LOFT: 3-5PM (Only $20 for 2 hour - intensive).
November we will start the rehearsal process and dancers will add formations and performance qualities to the routine.

December & January: Performance Group Continues - Rehearsals & Local Performances Begin ; 1st show is December 18th. More Dates & Times: TBA. Show locations are listed below.
Tatou, 333 S Boylston St, LA CA 90017
Mama Juana's, 3707 Cahuenga Blvd Studio City CA 91604
Stevens Steak House, 5332 Stevens Place, Commerce, CA 90001
The shows don't cost anything and most are not paid, however a couple of them do give a small stipend for gas and some allow one guest in for free per dancer.  I will welcome any paid show that may come along during this time.

February: Selected dancers will represent LA style for Hawaii Salsa Festival 2009!!!! www. Hawaiisalsafestival. com
Level: The routine is about 3 minutes long and is a strong Intermediate level with advanced styling. This is an opportunity for dancers to take a routine and work to perfect all the choreography and layers upon layers of styling.

Cost Involved:
Workshop Attendees pay $20 per dancer per 2 hour intensive workshop.
Performers must be prepared to pay for rehearsals covering the studio rental, music editing, choreography time, and group private instruction. Also Costume cost's, and for those going to Hawaii, do have to cover the dancers pass $50 for weekend plus the flights and possibly partial rooming.  All these rates are discounted greatly. Take Advantage of this low cost Student Group and for the experience of going to beautiful Hawaii to perform at the salsa congress and to stay a few days for a mini vacation.

Christina
www.ChristinaHaggerty.com
www.Dashee.com
www.MikeChristina.com