Salsa Party : This Thursday, 12/27 Silhouette - We're dancing goodbye to 2007, celebrating Elina's Birthday with performances and more - $5 Cover, all ages welcomed...

Mike&Christina

Dec 27, 2007, 2:43:16 PM12/27/07
to mikech...@gmail.com
The Places to be this coming weekend......

Hurry and save some cash! (Our discount tickets go fast)!

Notes: Prices going Up Every week!
Base price $160 ......ONLY $115 For a limited time---- Save $$$

Your full event pass includes:
~Entrance to daytime workshops, 4-day weekend: Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo, Argentine Tango, and Merengue AND MORE
~ Pool Parties & Hot Tub Parties
~ AND there are Dance Parties with Salsa, Competitions, & Shows each evening & tons of social dancing!
~The New Year's Salsa Bash Festival - December 28-31 @ The Westin: 71333 Dinah Shore Dr Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

PS: HBO Latino is confirmed to be there. The American Salsa Awards is coming soon. Salseros be ready to be recognized the way that Hollywood Actors Do!!

U don't want to miss this event. Don't forget to Book your hotel NOW!!
Hotel Rate goes up on Dec 10th; Room $129 plus resort fee and tax/ night.
These prices are only good while they last; once sold out will have to pay full hotel holiday rates (to almost $230.00 per night or more).

For Discount Tix and Hotel, E-mail me your name, address, phone number and method of payment to book right away. Or you can Get Your Discount tickets from Mike & Christina Thusday, Dec 6th and 20th OR Saturday December 15th at Silhouette's : 245 E Olive, Burbank, CA

contact us: mikech...@gmail.com with any questions you may have

310 770 3890 / 818 554 0537

U don't want to miss this event. Don't forget to Book your hotel NOW!!
TODAY!!!!!

You're Invited to a Salsa Party this Thursday, 12/27/07 at Silhouette's.
If image doesn't show, click on link to party promo - http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/rpavia/Promo2.jpg

Only $5 Cover -- All ages welcomed

Goddess Celestria's MySpace -    http://www.myspace.com/goddesscelestria

artifices-01.gif