Manila Salsa Festival 2008

1 view

Mike & Christina Salsa group

Sep 16, 2008, 11:45:08 AM9/16/08
to mcsalsa
On behalf of the Department of Tourism, I extend my profound
congratulations to the officers and staff of GWORKS and Salsa Manila
as you stage the Manila International Salsa Festival from November
14-16, 2008 at the One Esplanade, Pasay City.

Promoting solidarity and goodwill among nations through sport
competitions is a manifestation of our commitment towards the
development of individuals and their well-being in harmony with the
ideal of fostering peace and friendly relations between countries and
cultures. An occasion such as this likewise provides cheerful and
festive entertainment that signifies a people’s enthusiasm and sense
of unity.

As we wish the organizers a successful and memorable event, we take
this opportunity to invite all our guests to explore a treasure trove
of 7,107 islands filled with wonderful discoveries. Indulge in our
rich history and culture, lush tropical landscapes, luxurious hotels
and resorts, up-market and bargain shopping centers, exciting outdoor
and nighttime activities, a variety of eating places that serve exotic
concoctions of culinary delight…and above all, experience the warmest
and friendliest welcome that is absolutely beyond the usual.

Mabuhay!

ACE DURANO
Secretary

For more information please go to http://www.manilasalsafestival.com

Media Coverage

Manila Salsa Festival Media Coverage

You can find our event all over the Philippine Media outlets. Our
event will be advertised and promoted in different TV, Radio, and
Print media in the Philippines. Here is a list of where you will find
it:

TELEVISION

Channel 7

Unang Hirit – (live early morning show – Mondays to Fridays)

SIS – (live midmorning show – Mondays to Fridays)

Mel & Joey – (every Sunday)

Channel 2

Umagang Kay Ganda – (live early morning show – Mondays to Fridays)

ASAP – (Live variety show every Sunday at noon)

Channels 4, 9 & 13

Simulcast of “One Mornings” (live early morning show)

QTV 11

The Good Night Show with Jojo A.
(Mondays to Fridays)

Our event will be taped and then broadcast on November 23, 2008

QTV Channel 11 - 9:00pm to 11:00 pm.

Please check you local tv listings.

RADIO:

You can hear our merchandising plugs in these Metro Manila radio
stations:

Crossover 105.1, RJ Radio, Love Radio, Yes FM, JAM 88.3, 99.5 RT,
Magic 89.9, Max FM, Wave 89.1

Listen to Radio Interviews with our performers and organizers at these
stations:

WROCK, MAX-FM, LOVE RADIO, and YES-FM etc.

MAGAZINES

Find our print ads in these glossy magazines:

Women’s Journal , Mr. and Ms., Woman Today, Philippine Graphic,

Yes! Magazine, Star Studio and Philippine Tatler.

DIGITAL MEDIA

You can find our event on these websites too:

ClicktheCity.Com, Yehey.Com, FlashManila.Com

For more information please go to http://www.manilasalsafestival.com