Tomorrow! Elizabeth Warren in Mont County!

Mike Hersh

Apr 20, 2012, 7:46:56 PM4/20/12
From: Senator Jamie Raskin <senatorja...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Join Me in Welcoming Elizabeth Warren to District 20 Tomorrow!

April 20, 2012

Dear Friends:

     District 20 is the progressive Democratic heartland of Maryland so it makes sense that the sensational progressive Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, Elizabeth Warren, is coming to visit us here tomorrow!  Please join me and true-blue Democrats from all over our community and state in giving Elizabeth Warren a rousing Maryland welcome tomorrow, Saturday, April 21, between 2:00 and 3:30 pm at the home of my friend Damon Silvers, a key force in the labor and consumer movement, in Takoma Park.  We have the opportunity to give a big financial boost to Elizabeth's campaign, which is essential to holding the U.S. Senate and taking back Congress in November.  Join us!

     As you know, Elizabeth Warren is America's passionate champion of the struggling middle class and has proven herself time and again willing to fight against corporate fraud and the capture of government by predatory special interests.  The populist thinker who came up with the idea for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, she has done more to advance the cause of consumers and workers over the last decade than anyone else in America.  Imagine what she can do in the U.S. Senate seat held by Teddy Kennedy when she beats Scott Brown!

     Please come show your support for this truly important national campaign.  I have been a huge fan of Elizabeth's since I met her as a law student back in the 1980s and I know you will love here too.  She is powerfully inspiring-and she needs our help!

    See you Saturday!

All best wishes,

Jamie Raskin

To RSVP click here or for additional information, please contact Mavrick Afonso at Mav...@elizabethwarren.com
or by phone at 617-591-2816

Paid for by Elizabeth for MA

By Authority: Friends of Jamin Raskin, Chair: Debbie Spielberg, Treasurer: Philip Zipin.

empowered by Salsa