99% Spring Training

1 view

Mike Hersh

Apr 8, 2012, 5:35:57 PM4/8/12

Please join us for our 99% Spring Training
Sunday, April 15, 1-8 PM at the Wheaton Library

We will be discussing non-violence as an effective means to advance political and social goals, discussing next steps, and planning for our upcoming Tax Day events.

Bring some neat snacks to share, a jug or two of water or other soft drink, etc. Also, please sign up here, please bring your friends, and ask them to sign up online if possible here too.

The library is at 11701 Georgia Ave., Wheaton, MD 20902 on the corner of Georgia and Arcola. Directions here.

Please contribute $15 to keep this meetup going. Bring to a meeting or pay online here.

Thank you, and see you there!

Mike Hersh