TOMORROW! support Afghan Women's Fund

1 view

Mike Hersh

Apr 13, 2012, 11:50:15 AM4/13/12
to Jean Athey
Reminder, from our dear friend Jean Athey about her benefit TOMORROW.
Please bring your checkbook or money to contribute to this important cause:

I'm having an open house tomorrow, at my house, in support of the Afghan
Women's Fund, which does amazing work for the girls and women of
Afghanistan. I saw some of that on my trip there last year. The director
of the Fund will be here to talk about the scene in Afghanistan on the
ground.

I'll have goodies to eat, and there will be wonderful crafts made by
Afghan women. Please consider stopping by--anytime from 3 to 8 p.m. I
live at 2305 Gold Mine Road, Brookeville. Invite your friends! It will
be fun and at the same time worthwhile.