important planning and action meeting

Mike Hersh

Sep 10, 2012, 1:55:29 PM9/10/12

Join us for an important planning and action meeting 7:30 PM Thursday September 13th.

We will organize calling parties to mobilize voters in swing states. We'll also discuss ways to influence the Congress to support jobs bills, stop global warming, extend healthcare, end wars, and more. We will also discuss state and local politics.

If you haven't already: Please contribute $15 to keep this meetup going. Pay online, or bring to a meeting. https://www.wepay.com/donations/progressive-meetups

Saigonese Restaurant, 11232 Grandview Ave Silver Spring (Wheaton), MD 20902
Public Transportation: Short walk from Wheaton Metro (red line)
Google Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11232+Grandview+Ave+Silver+Spring+MD+20902

Ample free parking on the street and in a large lot across the street.