Fwd: Request for Support Letter: SFMTA Application for Mansell Streetscape Project

Linda Stark Litehiser

May 20, 2024, 7:03:37 PMMay 20
to McLaren Park Collaborative, Help McLaren Park

We had a representative from this group at a past Collaborative meeting (2023?)--Looks like they are getting closer to funding and would love support for the project from citizens and groups around the park. Please check it out.
The new contact for the project is: Jean Long/