Fwd: Park info ( removal of trees?)

Marlene Tran

May 5, 2024, 8:31:53 PMMay 5
to Chuck( McLaren Prk) FARRUGIA, Marlene Tran
Someone from Sawyer Street sent me this notice .
Although the picture is not clear, I was told it involves the removal of trees for this project.
Hope some of you can check into this matter .
Thanks
 Marlene

Subject: McLaren Park Project

IMG_4357.PNG
Sent from my iPhone

Tom Borden

May 6, 2024, 12:23:57 PMMay 6
to mclarenparkc...@googlegroups.com
Why does RPD have all these plans for our park that they have never presented to the public?
We only find out because someone noticed a random sign the park?
They have email lists of interested parties and they know about the Collaborative, but they choose not to inform us.

Tom B.

R o b i n S h e r r e r

May 6, 2024, 12:36:22 PMMay 6
to t...@intrinsicdevices.com, mclarenparkc...@googlegroups.com