Badminton Play at McKinney Rec. Center

Chuck Dalton

Apr 26, 2009, 5:25:33 PM4/26/09
to McKinneyBadminton
Well i was glad to get back to the Rec. Center today and get in a few
games. Been awhile since i had been. Good to see everyone. I see we
are still stuck in the old scoring system. You guys sure do hate
change! We all need to be thinking about the next season. Currently
we have no place to play after May. If you want to get involved with
the process of continuing our play day we need to get orginized now.

I will stop in this week and talk with the Rec. Center about times
that we may be able to get. If you can be of help or know of any
other places that we might talk to lets get it going. I do not think
everyone that plays is a member of this site and we need to get
everyone signed up so they know how many members we have.

If anyone has information or wants to talk about the future of our
club please e-mail me or call me! The Rec. Center is interested in us
teaching a badminton course, and also having a tournament. We need to
strike while the iron is hot!

Chuck Dalton
c.dalt...@gmail.com
972-505-9689 cell.

NickHasan

Apr 27, 2009, 10:55:55 PM4/27/09
to McKinneyBadminton
Hello Chuck, after reading your post, now I know what you meant by;
if we were following old or new scoring system? Well, I am personally
open to try anything and may be we can all agree to try new scoring
system. I am very impressed with your extensive tours of badminton
tournaments and may be we can learn few tricts from you to improve our
games.
About our chance on playing thruougout the year in Mckinney, we should
all try to make sure Empress knows how serious & decipline we are
about playing badminton. As per my conversation with the center
associate and Mr. Mushtak's prevous emails, best way to communicate
would be to send her emails asking for confirmation of badminton time
atleast once if not twice a week. Thanks.