Sunday 3-15-2009 Play day

1 view

Chuck Dalton

Mar 15, 2009, 5:52:42 PM3/15/09
to McKinneyBadminton
Well what a great day at the court. Lots of regulars and a few new
players also. I played the first two games using the old scoring
system, but worked hard to play the final two matches with the correct
Rally point system. Old habits sure do die hard with this group..lol.
Also got some great couching tips from a few players this week to help
me with both my doubles and singles play.

I got to play two singles matches also this week. I really enjoy the
singles play. I think more guys should try it. If you use the Rally
point system the game is very quick and will not tie up the court long
at all. I hope to play some more matches in singles soon. Maybe a
small tournament near the end of the season would be fun?

See ya all next week. Chuck