Rally Play

1 view

Zatoichi

Mar 8, 2009, 1:24:55 PM3/8/09
to McKinneyBadminton
Team, all national and international associations and tournaments have
moved to the Rally play system. We should do the same. It creates a
faster and more fun game. And, if there are people waiting to play, it
allows for more people playing.

Rules are posted here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badminton#Scoring_system_and_service

Chuck Dalton

Mar 9, 2009, 12:51:47 PM3/9/09
to McKinneyBadminton
I agree with that 100%. It"s played by all profesional players and we
need to support it as the amatuer level also. Did not make the play
day this past week. Hope you all had some great matches and I will see
you all next week. I think we need to start thinking about a new play
day to present to the Recreation Center after the Sunday season is
over.