Spring Badminton - McKinney

empressdrane

Jan 29, 2010, 1:03:54 PM1/29/10
to McKinneyBadminton, ckle...@mckinneytexas.org, kjim...@mckinneytexas.org, ia...@mckinneytexas.org, mwil...@mckinneytexas.org, jto...@mckinneytexas.org
Beginning January 31, 1 hour will be added to the Sunday badminton
sessions. Activity time will be 10am - 2pm.

We are have ordered more standards to add two more playing areas in
the South Gym, but they will not be delivered until mid-February.
Until then, players are welcome to use the South Gym if they bring
their own net set-up.

Also, we have new nets for the North Gym.

If you have any questions or comments about how to improve the
program, pleas feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Empress

Ajay Shaw