Fwd: McKinley Principal Selection Process Materials

John Hassell

Apr 20, 2022, 6:31:58 AM4/20/22
to Mckinley Tech Parent Forum
For those of you who weren't able to attend the session yesterday with school administrators about the process for selecting the next McKinley principal, here are the materials that were distributed.

Reminder:  PTO meeting is tonight at 6 p.m. Check your email for the notice and the link.  Also, I need parents to volunteer to serve as officers for the PTO and its nominating committee.  I won't be on the ballot as I'm term limited.

Cheers,

John Hassell
202-230-1402