Fwd: Capital Partners for Education!

Evelyn Simmons

Mar 31, 2022, 12:01:14 PM3/31/22
to Mckinley Tech Parent Forum
Is everybody doing this?  FANTASTIC opportunity!!

Evelyn

Sep 10, 2022, 3:40:47 PM9/10/22
to Mckinley Tech Parent Forum
Just following up on this to see where things are. Hoping it will move forward this year. Can you confirm Mikey Simmons’ participation?

Evelyn Boyd Simmons

On Mar 31, 2022, at 12:26 PM, Evelyn Simmons <eyb...@gmail.com> wrote:

CPE Flyer.pdf
image001.png