5 Java Developer Openings in Hyattsville, MD

Joshua Wollschlager

Sep 5, 2019, 12:58:53 PM9/5/19
to MCJUG
Hello All,

Thanks for adding me to this group.

I have 5 openings in Hyattsville, MD for Java Developers. I have put the job description below. Please feel free to reach out to me via email at jwolls...@thegoalinc.com If you know anyone that is looking as well, we do have a referral program in place and if the person gets hired, we could offer you $500.

  • ·      A Bachelor’s degree
  • ·      Experience with Java 6 or higher.
  • ·      Experience with Eclipse.
  • ·       Experienced with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JSP, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, angularJS, JSON, XML, XPath, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, XSL-FO, Schematron, Spring Cloud Stream, Spring Integration, RabbitMQ, SAAJ (SOAP with Attachments API for Java), MTOM/XOP (Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism/XML-binary Optimized Packaging), Spring Cloud Netflix (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, Zuul), JPA, Java Mail, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC, Spring Templates (REST, LDAP, JDBC, etc.), Spring Security, CAS (central authentication service), SSO (single sign on), TLS, responsive web pages, and Maven.
  • ·      Experience with SQL and No-SQL database technologies, in particular, MSSQL and MongoDB.
  • ·      Experience with git version-control system.
  • ·       Experience working in Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Server environments.
  • ·       Excellent analytical, technical skills, planning, and organizational skills.
  • ·       Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.

Thanks,
Josh