New Machine Learning course

Madhu Siddalingaiah

Jan 28, 2020, 8:31:07 PM1/28/20
to mcjug

I've created new online course titled "Practical Machine Learning by Example in Python".

It's designed specifically for developers interested in machine learning.
It covers Tensorflow 2, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib as well as practical examples of each.

I also included a Python Quick Start section, if you don't have Python experience.

All development is done in Jupyter Notebooks on free Google Colab instances, so there's software to install.

It's a new course, so I'm offering a free coupon for a limited time:

https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-machine-learning-python/?couponCode=JAN2020-REVIEW

Once you sign up, you have lifetime access, but you need to sign up in the next day or so.

Let me know if you have any questions.

victor semenov

Jan 29, 2020, 9:41:00 AM1/29/20
to MCJUG
Madhu is an MCJUG founder and frequent contributor, he knows his stuff, check it out folks