Re: [MC JUG] Digest for mcjug@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Pushparaj Soundararajan

未讀,
2021年2月16日 上午9:58:122021/2/16
收件者:mc...@googlegroups.com
Count me in. I can spare couple of hours a day.

Thanks,
Pushparaj Soundararajan

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 8:50 AM <mc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Raghuveer Rao <raghuv...@gmail.com>: Feb 15 12:56PM -0500

Hi All,
I am seeing states and counties struggling with Covid-19 vaccination
registeration.
I was thinking about starting an open-source project to address this issue.
I plan to make the software secure for public use.

The plan is to write and publish the code and offer it for free on an as-is
basis.
The grantees or warranties implied.

Any takers

Raghu
Rich Baker <richba...@gmail.com>: Feb 15 02:23PM -0500

Hi Raghu,
I'm tied up right now myself, but great idea!

There is a real need for this.
Health care firms have a hard time keeping up with IT demands.

Rich

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:56 PM Raghuveer Rao <raghuv...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Stan Girshik <sgir...@gmail.com>: Feb 15 02:31PM -0500

I am in.

Harjit Singh <singh....@gmail.com>: Feb 15 03:50PM -0400

Im up for it. Would like to discuss the strategy to tackle this.

Thanks

Harjit

Sheena Thomas <joa...@gmail.com>: Feb 15 04:30PM -0500

I am interested.