Greetings for the day!!!
This is Naveen G from CYGNUS PROFESSIONALS INC. We have an
immediate opportunity with one of our client. Please find the job description
below, if you are interested and available, please send your updated resume
to nav...@cygnuspro.com or
you can reach me on my number 732-485-0000 extension 9084 for
any further information.
Role: Adobe AEM Sr.
Location: Chicago, IL
- 10+ years experience in software development,
content management, digital platforms.
- 4+ years experience in design and development
in Adobe Experience Manager 6.x
- Experience on Adobe products like Analytics,
target is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development,
application design, software development, and dev testing.
- Hands-on development experience in AEM 6.x
version comprising of page templates, components, bundles, OSGI services,
workflows and JCR queries is must.
- Experience in conducting discovery and
assessment on AEM projects.
- Experience in migrating content and digital
assets to AEM 6.x
- Experience in implementing AEM components and
templates in HTL.
- Experience in implementing Touch UI authoring
for AEM components.
- Good understanding of JSON. Able to create
JSON content renditions in AEM.
- Experience in building and consuming REST
- Experience in setting up AEM authoring and
publish instances, configuring dispatcher.
- Experience in code management, build and
deployment of AEM applications.
- Experience in building enterprise applications
using Java/J2EE technologies, e.g. servlets, database access, SOAP client.
- Good communication and client facing skills.
to have requirements:
- Experience in client side frameworks like
JQuery, BootStrap, AngularJS.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS.
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen G |Sr. Technical Recruiter
T: 732 485 0000 x
9084 F: 866 888
NJ SBE | E-Verify | PA SDB
**Best way to reach me is through
NOTE :- CYGNUS WILL VERIFY ALL THE DOCUMENTS OBTAINED FROM EMPLOYER. IF
ANY FRADULENT/ATERCATION OF DOCUMENTS FOUND, CYGNUS WILL TAKE CRIMINAL &
LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE CANDIDATE & COMPANY INVOLVED.